GlobalRiskManager™ is based around a multi-tenant, cloud-based, SaaS platform which has been built from the ground up over the last two years. The candidate will be a Java developer with at least 5 years commercial experience and ideally been developing in a technical stack based on cloud-hosting, micro-services with a restful-API and with the latest Java frameworks.
Required Skills and Experience
- More than 5 years commercial experience in Java – including Java 8
- Developing in a Micro-services architecture
- Developing Restful APIs
- Experience in developing a SaaS based product
- Experience working in teams using Agile methodologies
- Git-based version control
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with cloud-based application development (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Exposure to Java frameworks such as Spring, Dropwizard, Jersey and similar
- Exposure to CI tools similar to Jenkins or Semaphore
- Understanding of spatial databases
Reporting and Place of Work
Report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and be located in the Head Office, Bournemouth, UK.
To Apply for this Position
Please submit your current CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you’re the perfect candidate to email@example.com
Successful applicants must be entitled to work in the UK and should note that formal interviews will be held in Bournemouth.
About Drum Cussac
Drum Cussac is a specialist in travel risk management, protecting organisations’ people and assets whilst at home or travelling. We work with organisations of all shapes and sizes and have responsibility for the safety of more than 15 million people worldwide.
Our enterprise, state-of-the-art platform and app, GlobalRiskManager™ delivers a combination of services including; risk alerting and analysis, traveller tracking, telephone-based advice and assistance and deployed physical security; including managing evacuations, kidnap and random support, executive protection and more.
Drum Cussac services are delivered through a combination of technology-based solutions and deep in-house security expertise. We have invested over £1.5m in building and developing GlobalRiskManager™ and it is one of the most advanced solutions in the market place.