It’s vital that your travel-related business decisions come from a position of knowledge and offer a pragmatic view of risk in the environment your travellers are heading to.
To help you understand and assess the global risks your travellers face, our cutting-edge GlobalRiskManager™ platform combines technology and intelligence to help you mitigate global threats within the constraints of your security budgets.
You’ll not only be able to monitor global incidents as they arise, but you’ll be able to make more decisive and informed decisions in order to ensure the safe return of your people – fulfilling your duty of care.
And if a situation does arise, our experts are only a phone-call away and can provide 24/7 support, advice and guidance. We’ve also partnered with leading medical assistance partners to offer a fully integrated medical and security travel risk management solution.
As experts in providing travel risk management programmes we can deliver a solution tailored to your organisation’s unique needs. We don’t provide a ‘one size fits all’ solution, but will work closely with your teams to create a programme that protects every traveller, whether it’s pre, during or post-trip.
Our travel risk management services include:
- Providing in-depth analysis and advice to organisations and travellers about global risks and potential threats.
- Providing guidance on necessary vaccinations and medical health checks
- Providing bespoke training and education to travellers
- Monitoring the location, itinerary and well-being of travellers
- Providing in-country travel risk management support
- Keeping travellers informed throughout their trip with real-time risk alerts
- Communicating with travellers directly during an incident, crisis or SOS trigger
- Responding to and managing incidents (both at the micro and macro level)
- Ensuring your internal crisis management team(s) are trained in what to do in the event of a crisis
Contact our team today to find out how we can we help ensure the safety and well-being of your travellers at every stage of their trip.
- Offer guidance on post-incident support
- Provide medical advice for potentially travel-related illnesses
- Work with your team(s) on post-incident case management